Stay in Touch!!
Tips and News
What a business page, personal page or blog costs is entirely dependent on what you want to achieve.
When we started many years ago with Web development there were no nice tools available like today, anyone can create a web page (almost). What does not appear, however, is how much time it takes and what it actually costs before you finish, it will also be guaranteed that you paid more than you needed.
Then there are a lot of laws and regulations such as GDPR, Creative Commons and other things that you need to have control over.
A few things to keep in mind before starting yourself;
– Is my page mobile-friendly?
-Do we follow GDPR?
– Is our material such as texts and images copyrighted?
– How should we end up high on Google? (If you end up on page 2, you lose the majority of all searches)
– Who should maintain the site?
– Is your site properly designed for your business?
These are just a few of all the questions you have to ask yourself, or you can let us help you with this, what it costs is very different depending on what needs to be done but we have some examples below.